Monday, January 4, 2010

How much does dryer vent cleaning cost?

Prices for dryer vent cleaning seem to vary quite a bit from company to company and state to state.  Prices range from as low as $50 to as high as $350.  There are very few recognizable names in the dryer vent cleaning business. Because dryer vent cleaning is considered a cleaning service most states don't require a specific license.  Some companies offer prices as low as $29 to get in your house.  Unfortunately these are the companies who either try to sell you duct cleaning or a coil cleaning for your ac.  Other companies charge you surprise up charges for going on the rooftop.  

At Ventsmart dryer vent cleaning we charge based on how much work is involved in cleaning the vent.  A job that doesn't need a ladder compared to a job needing a 28 foot extension ladder would be priced differently.  Most dryer vents we clean are between $69 - $89.  If your dryer vent is over 10 feet long yearly dryer vent cleaning is a must.  This will pay for itself before you know it.  












VentSmart
Dryer Vent Cleaning
888-711-VENT
www.SafeDryerVent.com

9 comments:

  1. This article made me realize that there are actually several companies in this area that offer these kind of services. I hope you can write more article about duct cleaning here in Toronto.

    Air duct cleaning Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great informative post about some benefit of having a duct clean. I think so many people don’t think much about there air duct and vents but it is so important to keep them clean.

    Vaughan Duct Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    http://clearviewsurfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. www.csacservices.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that it will cost just this much But I realize that its more better to try to be helpful and take care of my vent dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information. commercial air duct

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Greetings
    You have shared a useful post. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete